ex VAT: €1.341,46
Found a better price?
Found a better price?
The Apogee Symphony Desktop USB Audio Interface for Mac and Windows packs the legendary sound quality of Apogee’s rack-mount Symphony I/O Mk II into an elegant and inspiring 10x14 audio interface that sits on your desk and fits in your bag. With Symphony Desktop, musicians and producers are empowered to record, overdub and mix with the music industry’s most respected AD/DA converters and mic preamps.
By combining superior performance, with new features like mic preamp emulation, the Apogee Channel FX plugin and ultra low latency recording with hardware DSP and Apogee native FX plugins, Symphony Desktop will amplify your creativity in your studio or on the go and give your recordings the Apogee sound quality Advantage.Features:
- 10 IN x 14 OUT simultaneous channels of audio
- Cutting edge components and circuit design deliver detailed and pristine sound quality
- A/D & D/A Resolution up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- 2 Advanced Stepped Gain mic preamps with up to 75 dB of gain and variable impedance'
- One instrument input with variable impedance
- Built-in DSP: FPGA processing of Apogee FX Rack plug-ins
- Flexible, zero latency plugin workflows: Print, Monitor and DualPath Link
- Apogee Alloy Mic Preamp emulation
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (monitor)
- 2 Assignable Headphone Outputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8”
- Digital I/O: 2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT,S/PDIF)
- Computer Connectivity: USB over Type C Connector
- Software Control: Symphony Desktop Control application
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, Quad Core i7 Processor or higher; Windows 10 Anniversary update or later, Quad Core i7 Processor or higher
- Mod Comp - Native + DualPath DSP version
- Mod EQ-6 - Native + DualPath DSP version
- Pultec EQP-1A & Pultec MEQ-5 - Native + DualPath DSP version
- Opto 3-A - Native + DualPath DSP version
- Symphony ECS Channel Strip - Native + DualPath DSP version
- Clearmountain's Spaces Reverb - Native version
- British Solid State - Class A console sound inspired by the Marinar “Round can” input transformer and discrete transistor design of the Class A Neve 1066 mic preamp
- American Tube - This emulation offers the lush, larger-than-life sounds of the 50s era Ampex 601 preamp, carefully restored and modded for lower noise and greater dynamic range
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.