- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ex VAT: €686,99
The 9S subwoofer is designed to complement LYD and other Dynaudio Pro studio monitors, including the classic BM range. Studio-quality components and construction make the 9S, with its double front baffle and brand-new 9in long-throw driver, the ideal subwoofer for your mixing and mastering projects. We made it a priority to make the 9S compact while ensuring that you get the utmost sonic accuracy. In terms of size, it resembles the BM 9S II that it replaces, but when it comes to performance, it’s actually more comparable to the larger BM 14S II.
The 9S will expand any studio monitor setup regardless of whether you’re working in stereo or surround. Its massive yet tight low-end takes the burden off your monitors – letting them focus on delivering the frequency range above 50-150Hz, depending on how you set the crossover filter.
A long-throw driver ensures the necessary movement to reproduce super low-end frequencies all the way down to 22Hz in great detail. Running the show is a 300W Class D amplifier module that significantly outperforms the previous BM 9S II.
Features & Specs:
- System: Single driver, active 9in subwoofer
- Analog inputs: 1 x XLR LFE, 2 x XLR Stereo
- Analog outputs: 1 x XLR Slave Out, 2 x XLR SAT Out
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 22Hz - 175Hz
- Max SPL: 106dB
- Auto ON/OFF: Yes
- Box principle: Sealed
- High pass filter: Flat / 60 / 80Hz
- Low pass filter: 50Hz -150Hz
- Specification sheet for Subwoofers part 1
- Phase adjustment: 0/180 degrees
- Woofer: 230mm MSP
- Amplifier: 300W Class-D
- AC power input: 100-120V/200-240V 50/60Hz
- Standby power consumption: < 0.5W
- Maximum power consumption: 350W
- Weight: 10.5kg / 23.1lb
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 266 x 276 x 320mm
- Shipping box dimensions (W x H x D): 400 x 430 x 400mm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.